Thread: Multi-Run function in XPRafts

Multi-Run function in XPRafts

Hi There, I tried to turn on the project menu in XPRafts by changing projects line in xprafts configuration file, xprafts.ini
    from
    PROJECTS=OFF
    to
    PROJECTS=ON
    and saved xprafts.ini

However, when I restarted XPRafts, the project menu did not show and both projects related icons were grey (shown below).

XPRafts.jpg

configuration.jpg
    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

Ray, As this is a question that is better for the Wastewater forum, I have moved this post to the Wastewater forum.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

Ray,

I passed this on to our support team to assist and was informed that the Projects was a feature in the old DOS version of this software but it was not implemented in the Windows version due to lack of customer interest/demand.

However, these features are available in the more robust XPSWMM/XPstorm software if you are interested.

The best assistance for XPRafts is to email us at support@innovyze.com as helpers in our Asia Pacific region generally provide support for this product.

They had informed me they have been in discussions with you directly on this issue as well.

Patrick Moore

Your regional Sales staff can assist you if you have interest in potentially upgrading to these platforms

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Hi There, I tried to turn on the project menu in XPRafts by changing projects line in xprafts configuration file, xprafts.ini
    from
    PROJECTS=OFF
    to
    PROJECTS=ON
    and saved xprafts.ini

However, when I restarted XPRafts, the project menu did not show and both projects related icons were grey (shown below).

XPRafts.jpg

configuration.jpg
    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.