Thread: Simulate marine currents in ICM 7.5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Simulate marine currents in ICM 7.5

Hi,

I would like to simulate a marine current in a simulated 2d zone like the sea, I need to incorporate a series of data in time to give the model a speed and a direction for those marine currents. If someone has done something similar and can guide me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I would like to simulate a marine current in a simulated 2d zone like the sea, I need to incorporate a series of data in time to give the model a speed and a direction for those marine currents. If someone has done something similar and can guide me, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

Iker,

Forum Support for ICM questions can sometimes be difficult to find. We had a few power users who used to answer a lot of ICM questions that I believe have now retired and this can limit the ability to answer inquiries.

I would generally recommend if you don't get a reply on the forum for an ICM question to email us at support@innovyze.com. If you have an active InfoCare contract you will have direct access to the entire technical support team. Any question sent there for users with active InfoCare should typically get an answer within 24 hours or less. The response time may extend a touch longer if it also requires input from our UK team due to the time zone differences.

Patrick Moore
    Last edited by Patrick Moore; February 1, 2019 at 12:12 PM.