Thread: InfoSWMM Batch simulation loading results

InfoSWMM Batch simulation loading results

I often setup several scenarios and run them all using the the Batch simulation tool. After they run successfully, I then have to go to each scenario and load the results in order to have those results available in the reporting tool (comparison graphs, for example). Am I missing any functionality that would make this easier? "Automatically load results" would be a great option to have. How do others work efficiently to compare scenarios?

Thanks!
    Ross

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Quote Originally Posted by RossV View Post
    I often setup several scenarios and run them all using the the Batch simulation tool. After they run successfully, I then have to go to each scenario and load the results in order to have those results available in the reporting tool (comparison graphs, for example). Am I missing any functionality that would make this easier? "Automatically load results" would be a great option to have. How do others work efficiently to compare scenarios?

Thanks!
    Ross
    Hello Ross,
    See my email to your about how to move all of the files at once, however, it has to done externally to InfoSWMM.
    Regards,
    Robert Dickinson