Thread: Exporting Conduit Peak Flows

Exporting Conduit Peak Flows

I'm new to InfoSWMM, so keep that in mind. Is there a way to quickly view and export the peak flows in the pipes in a scenario? In the dynamic model it's easy to find the current flow rate for a single time step, but I cannot find a way to view/export all the peak flows experienced during a simulation, even if the peak flows for each feature happen at different times during the simulation. This is easy to find in AutoCAD's SSA and I'm baffled I can't figure it out for InfoSWMM. Any help please?

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Quote Originally Posted by Xakc View Post
    I'm new to InfoSWMM, so keep that in mind. Is there a way to quickly view and export the peak flows in the pipes in a scenario? In the dynamic model it's easy to find the current flow rate for a single time step, but I cannot find a way to view/export all the peak flows experienced during a simulation, even if the peak flows for each feature happen at different times during the simulation. This is easy to find in AutoCAD's SSA and I'm baffled I can't figure it out for InfoSWMM. Any help please?
    Hello Joseph,
    The maximum node, link and runoff vales are in the Summarytables. You can export this as a Relate to a shapefile or do a MapDisplay of the peak flows etc.
    Regards,
    Robert Dickinson
    Innovyze Inc,
    2018-10-26_1817.png