Thread: Mass Change to the Solution Model

Mass Change to the Solution Model

Is there a way to edit the solution model on a large group of conduits? When I try to edit it using the SET command in a SQL query i get a not recognized field name error.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

HI, What solution model are you trying to change to? Something similar to the following should work:-
    SET solution_model= 'Force Main'

Thanks. I was trying to change the model type to ForceMain. I tried all of the capitalization options I could think of but did not think to add the quotation marks around ForceMain. With them it works fine.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Another way to achieve this within the standard User Interface, is to select all your pipes, then with the CTRL key held down, open up a Grid view of the pipes. Only the selected pipes will be displayed in the Grid view.

Clear the selection, then click on the “Solution Model” column header. The entire column will be highlighted. Right click anywhere in the column itself, choose “Current Cell(s) Value” -> “Set new value(s) for cells”. Using the drop-down menu that appears, select “ForceMain” from the list and press OK. All the pipes in the selection list will have their solution model set as ForceMain.
    Andrew Walker
    Client Service Manager | Innovyze | Wallingford, UK
    Web: www.innovyze.com | Twitter: @innovyze