Thread: InfoSWMM SA not opening

InfoSWMM SA not opening

Hi,

We recently purchased a license of InfoSWMM SA. After installing and activating it was running all smoothly. As I was going through the user guide i tried to make a new project that it suddenly closed on me.

I tried to re-open it but it was not successful. After restarting the computer, same it did not open. So I repaired it and it was working all fine once again then this morning when trying to open an existing project, it again crashed and the software is not opening anymore.

Can you please help us out with the issue

Thanks.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Quote Originally Posted by Sajad Karimi View Post
    Hi,

We recently purchased a license of InfoSWMM SA. After installing and activating it was running all smoothly. As I was going through the user guide i tried to make a new project that it suddenly closed on me.

I tried to re-open it but it was not successful. After restarting the computer, same it did not open. So I repaired it and it was working all fine once again then this morning when trying to open an existing project, it again crashed and the software is not opening anymore.

Can you please help us out with the issue

Thanks.

Hello Sajad, Can you send us your question to support@innovyze.com so we can help you more. It sounds as if you need to do a complete new install. Regards, Robert Dickinson innovyze Inc.