Below is a start of a list of suggested improvements to InfoSWMM - feel free to add to this list! Since I'm a water resources engineer, this list is stormwater focused, but it is not intended to be exclusively stormwater. Also if there are items in this list that you would love to see as well, feel free to add another vote to some of these improvements. Hope this helps!

And I would also just like to reiterate how much I have loved the support and quick responses to issues. Thank you!!!

Subcatchments
- When using NRCS methodology, it would be really useful to also be able to separate impervious (CN 98) and pervious (CN X) within the subcatchment and have the runoff computed separately (e.g. like how in SWMM runoff methodology, impervious and pervious is computed separately). Separating the impervious and pervious greatly increases the appropriateness of the CN method for single event storms in urban conditions, and right now, I have to arbitrarily split subcatchments to model these separately.

Inlets
- Have an inlet line graphically showing what overland junction it is linked to (similar to how subcatchments are shown to their receiving nodes)
- Bug: When an overland junction ID is changed, it does not automatically update in the inlet editor
- Ability to copy inlet parameters. Currently, once the inlet editor is opened, you can't exit until all the applicable parameters are non-zero. If there was a way to either exit out once it was created while still having zero parameters (so that the values could be edited in the DB editor) or be able to copy inlet parameters from another inlet while in the editor, that would be really handy!
- Field to have a percent clogged that would reduce the capacity of the inlet. I work in a number of municipalities that require inlet reduction factors to be applied, and it would be awesome if these could just be straightforwardly applied rather than editing the actual geometry of the inlet (makes for harder QC).
- Small Bug: tabbing in the inlet editor skips a line.