Thread: InfoWater 10: Junction IDs as custom labels on HGL Profile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question InfoWater 10: Junction IDs as custom labels on HGL Profile

Am using Ver10 Up2: Does anyone know how one can show Junctions IDs (or Links) at the points on an HGL Profile. Default shows Y value (and mouse-over pop-ups are a nice feature) but its really hard to tell where you are on the Map without some identification. Custom labels can be used Capture1.jpg Capture2.JPGbut they don't stay after a refresh (of course). So... would it be nice if the CustomField could be populated with a user or fixed field

Innovyze Employee

Node IDs are automatically populated as custom label for the Head Curve. The node ids, as default custom labels, do stick to the head curve.
    Yes, it would be nice to link custom labels to a data table field. But, I can see it might be challenging as nodes could be pump, valve, tank, reservoir, and junction.HGL_custom_labels.jpg

Doesn't seem to work for me;
    InfoWater;HGL;Prop;CustLabels.jpg
    Stewart.
    S w Sargent, Services Development Engineer, Marlborough District Council, New Zealand.
    (40 years of modelling in 4 countries, thus far , and still learning)

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I will immediately forward to the appropriate team so that it can be promptly addressed. We’ll keep you informed. Thanks again.

Patrick Moore