Thread: Making a change which filters through scenarios NOT starting at the baseline - how?

Making a change which filters through scenarios NOT starting at the baseline - how?

Hi all,

Do you know if it's possible in ICM to make changes to a scenario tree which filter down to scenarios below it, when the starting scenario is not the baseline.

I.e. if I have the following set of scenarios - Baseline, scenario 1, scenario 2, scenario 3, scenario 4 and I want my changes to carry through to scenario 2 - 4 only?

Thanks,

Aby

Currently using version 6.0.3

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Hi,

No, changes only filter from the base network to the child scenarios. A scenario based on a scenario is essentially a copy and paste and has no linked relationship once created.

Duncan

You can, as Duncan says, copy an existing scenario and use it to develop a new one, but changes in the first won't be reflected in the second. I would very much like to see this sort of functionality, and/or the ability to add multiple scenarios to the base so you can see, for example, what happens to the network overall if you implement schemes A, C and E before B and D.

Thanks Duncan, Kristian.