Thread: ESRI SDE feature classes

ESRI SDE feature classes

Hi,
    New to this forum and the software, so any help would be appreciated. I'm looking into ways to help manage the data collected by our GIS department to whats required for the model. Historical we do an export of the data once every 6 months with the export going to a separate personal geodatabase. The problem is that we want to be more live or real-time. When the GIS creates an edit we also would like to see it in the model. I've looked into GIS Exchange but don't seem to be having much success. If someone has done this and could provide some suggestions, that would be great! GIS also work with versioning which may help with tracking of the on-going edits.

Thanks

Innovyze Employee

Hello,
    i am not sure what software you are asking about but there is a new GIS Gateway feature in InfoSewer and InfoSWMM that allows you to compare the existing InfoSewer or InfoSWMM DBF files to saved GIS files.

A small example is shown here

http://swmm5.org/2015/03/20/new-gis-...-and-infoswmm/

Regards,
    Robert Dickinson

Thanks Robert. We have both InfoWater and InfoSWMM. I've tested the GIS Gateway a few times without much luck. I'll revisit the tool and see what I come up with.
    I appreciate the response and the links to more information.
    Have a good day.