Thread: UDF Error 2002

UDF Error 2002

I'm doing UDF runs. I was able to create and run 7 sequences without any problem. After I created the 8th sequence and tried to run it, I'm getting the following error:

Error 2002: memory application error in Kernel module
    Could not run sequence 8.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks!

Innovyze Employee

I took a quick look at the model. The model looks huge. We will figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Huang View Post
    I took a quick look at the model. The model looks huge. We will figure it out.
    I deleted the output folder and it seems to be working fine now.

Thanks!

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

Sheeba,

Thanks for posting the solution that helped as this could benefit other users as well.

There are definitely times where things like this can occur.

One other thing to check periodically is the location of the Innovyze folder where the virtual databeses are kept. If this folder get's too large it can every now and then cause slowness and or other issues in the model.

Here is what to check: If the Innovyze Temp folder get’s too big it can cause potential oddities at times especially if it is over 1-2 GB in size.
    Check the size of your "C:\ProgramData\Innovyze\Temp" folder and periodically and clean it out by deleting all the files and folders in it (with no models open of course).

Thanks again and please feel free to contact us directly at support@innovyze.com if we can be of further assistance.

Innovyze Support
    Patrick Moore