Thread: Infowater Network Demand/Scenerio Manager

Infowater Network Demand/Scenerio Manager

Hello all,

I am working on a project for a local utility who uses the Innovyze Infowater suite. I have had no previous experience with this product, but do have a bit of background in ArcMaps. The challenge I am having is creating/modifying demand scenarios for the network. I have scoured the internet looking for user manuals to no avail. What I am wondering is how you create demand scenarios, I would expect it to be some type of table (like most things in ArcMaps) but cant seem to find the proper input space. I thank you in advance for your answers/advice.

Hi Dean,
    You can create multiple demand data sets, which you can then use in scenarios. To create a new demand data set, you will want to use the Dataset Manager (third button right of the Initialize Arrow). Once you have your demand data sets, you can create scenarios in the the Scenario Explorer (first button right of the Initialize Arrow) which use different demands (e.g. one scenario might be a max day, while another could be your normal demand).