Thread: Unit precision in version 15

Unit precision in version 15

I'd like to increase the number of decimal places for pumps in Infoworks. I know, for version 12 it was possible to change this in the Iwmd.mdb-file. In newer versions of InfoWorks (I work with version 15.0) that file had been removed.
    See also http://forums.innovyze.com/threads/6...-and-Precision

Can anyone tell me how I can do this in InfoWorks 15?

Quote Originally Posted by Aart van Hell View Post
    I'd like to increase the number of decimal places for pumps in Infoworks. I know, for version 12 it was possible to change this in the Iwmd.mdb-file. In newer versions of InfoWorks (I work with version 15.0) that file had been removed.
    See also http://forums.innovyze.com/threads/6...-and-Precision

Can anyone tell me how I can do this in InfoWorks 15?
    I do it by creating a pump curve.

Anyone knows how to set the precision yet? Using version 13.5 and 14 here. Especially the x & y coordinates units. Is there a way to display the x & y coordinates always with 3 decimal places (in node properties)?

This is what happens when I edit the coordinates and rename a manhole.

1) edit the coordinates (with 3 decimals), click okay.. (closing the dialog box). I can still see in grid view that the nodes have 3 decimals in their coordinates.

2)after a while when I renamed the nodes using the node properties (without clicking on the x&y text box). I noticed that all the nodes I renamed have their coordinates set to 1 decimal (not just the display but effectively changing their value also in grid view)

hope anyone can help.

Also exporting the model to Microdrainage sets all the coordinates to 1 decimal place. No problem with the invert levels and other values though. One big troublesome weakness of Infoworks CS.