Thread: Default Pipe Characteristics in H2Omap

Question Default Pipe Characteristics in H2Omap

Hi All!

This is probably a really rookie question, but where do I edit the initial information for pipes/nodes etc. in H2Omap?

For example I am looking to have every pipe create starting with a 300mm diameter, as opposed to a 100mm diameter.

I am sure this is something the software can do, I just can't for the life of me find it in any of the help documents!

Thanks and kind regards,

Nick

There is a "Save Default" button on your toolbar once you've created and selected a pipe.

It will create every new pipe with those default settings (ie: 300 mm pipe)

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

npurdam,

As noted by jcscott, each element can have its default values edited by simply selecting the "Save Default" for that element type. Once you browse to an element that has the default attributes you desire (if not simply edit that element to have the desired default values) and save that element as the default for that element type. The Save Default button is shown below:
    HMAP-Save as Default #2.png

Repeat this for each element type as needed (junction, pipes, valves, pumps, tanks) to save the desired default element data.

I have included a screen shot showing where this button is located on the Attribute browser. (click for a larger image)
    HMAP-Save as Default.jpg

Innovyze Support