Thread: Pressure zone delineation Infowater 10.5

Pressure zone delineation Infowater 10.5

The press release announcing Infowater 10.5 mentioned that "...pressure zone delineation and coloring can now be performed on the fly...".
    How do I use this feature? I can't find any information about it in the menu options or help file.

Innovyze Employee

In the control center toolbar, there are three new buttons (Setup, RUn, and show pressure zones). These three buttons are what press release talks about.

I don't see those buttons. My control center toolbar looks like this:

Capture.JPG

I definitely have 10.5 installed. Do I need a add-on extension enabled? Or did I need to remove Infowater 10 before installing 10.5?

Innovyze Employee

I suggest you to download the installer from innovyze website again and reinstall 10.5. And yes, to remove InfoWater 10 before installing 10.5.

I re-downloaded the installer, removed Infowater, and reinstalled it. I still do not have those buttons on the toolbar.

Innovyze Employee

I suggest that you call our support line - 626-568-6869. It is likely for us to look into your screen.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Innovyze Employee

The Pressure Zone manager is part of the Executive Suite. Depending on what licensing you may have this extension may or may not appear.

Below is a list of the different extensions available and which licensing option is needed for a given extension: (Click for a larger image)
    Suite Extensions.png

You can also find this list on the following webpage: http://www.innovyze.com/products/infowater/

If you have an Executive Suite license the Pressure Zone manager is accessed in the InfoWater menu under: InfoWater-> Tools-> Pressure Zone Manager
    Menu capture (click for larger image)
    PZM Tool.jpg