PDA

View Full Version : Datasets and Scenarios

Healz
November 24, 2016, 07:52 AM
Hi,
Is there a way to query separate datasets into a scenario? What I would like to do is have an existing conditions scenario and have the option to query in a separate DWF set showing my future demands. Same idea with the ability to query in a separate External Inflow. I know I can copy and merge datasets but curious if the ability to query is an option. I'm using InfoSWMM v14.0

Thanks for the help.

Robert Dickinson
November 25, 2016, 02:31 AM
Hello Shawn,
1/ You could use an output relate to query the output lateral inflow DWF per scenario as a surrogate for the DWF dataset. The output relate would be based on junction summary and the query results would change as you change you active scenario.
2/ Or you can find your DWF nodes by using a special query in the Domain Manager - as you change Scenario's the Domain Manager Special Query will use the DWF Dataset for the current Scenario.
Regards,
Robert Dickinson

Robert Dickinson
November 25, 2016, 02:32 AM
Just an further general note - the current version of InfoSWMM is v14.5 and is based on EPA SWMM 5.1.011

Healz
November 25, 2016, 05:19 AM
Just an further general note - the current version of InfoSWMM is v14.5 and is based on EPA SWMM 5.1.011

Thanks for the response. I'll look into it and also update to the current version.