PDA

View Full Version : ICM undocumented features/ niggles

Kristian Ravnkilde
May 2, 2013, 03:15 AM
Having used ICM from the start, I've accumulated a number of niggles, wishlist items and plain old gripes - though I may well have missed some of them being resolved by recent updates. That's part of the problem - there's so much in the program that it's easy to miss things. I've added a poll based on some of my favourites, I'd very much like to know what other users have issues with and see if we can't encourage Inovyze to deal with them. The poll is my starter for 10 (maximum nuber allowed), feel free to post others as replies to the thread or let me know some other way. I aim to have results to present for discussion at the User Day on 19 June - be there!

Anthony Wisdom
May 2, 2013, 10:23 AM
I think you're right that a number of these niggles may have been addressed in updates and if so we can make sure that we communicate that at our upcoming user groups. So it would be good to hear if they affect other users.

By the way Kristian, you can now register for the UK User Groups to be held in Wallingford, UK in June. On the 18th June its Water Supply, the 19th is Drainage and Flood - Modelling and then on the 20th we'll be looking at Drainage and Flooding - Real-time Operational Systems and Asset Management. Visit http://www.innovyze.com/news/events/ for more details and register for these and other upcoming events.

Kristian Ravnkilde
May 13, 2013, 12:55 AM
Today's "other" from me is bridge details, including openings, not showing in long sections - an obvious thing to want. All we get now is a strange void!