PDA

View Full Version : Pressure zone delineation Infowater 10.5

cricks
April 23, 2014, 11:50 AM
The press release announcing Infowater 10.5 mentioned that "...pressure zone delineation and coloring can now be performed on the fly...".
How do I use this feature? I can't find any information about it in the menu options or help file.

Shawn Huang
April 23, 2014, 01:57 PM
In the control center toolbar, there are three new buttons (Setup, RUn, and show pressure zones). These three buttons are what press release talks about.

cricks
April 23, 2014, 02:30 PM
I don't see those buttons. My control center toolbar looks like this:

I definitely have 10.5 installed. Do I need a add-on extension enabled? Or did I need to remove Infowater 10 before installing 10.5?

Shawn Huang
April 23, 2014, 02:36 PM
I suggest you to download the installer from innovyze website again and reinstall 10.5. And yes, to remove InfoWater 10 before installing 10.5.

cricks
April 24, 2014, 08:42 AM
I re-downloaded the installer, removed Infowater, and reinstalled it. I still do not have those buttons on the toolbar.

Shawn Huang
April 24, 2014, 08:46 AM
I suggest that you call our support line - 626-568-6869. It is likely for us to look into your screen.

Patrick Moore
June 30, 2015, 04:20 PM
The Pressure Zone manager is part of the Executive Suite. Depending on what licensing you may have this extension may or may not appear.

Below is a list of the different extensions available and which licensing option is needed for a given extension: (Click for a larger image)

You can also find this list on the following webpage: http://www.innovyze.com/products/infowater/

If you have an Executive Suite license the Pressure Zone manager is accessed in the InfoWater menu under: InfoWater-> Tools-> Pressure Zone Manager
Menu capture (click for larger image)