Thread: Error 209 undefined object

Error 209 undefined object

Hi,
    Need some assistance correcting this error - undefined object when trying to run a simulation. KINGSTON is the name of my raingage with 4404-010 as the receiving node for my subcatchment. As far as I can tell the gage has been defined and also the receiving node. I've also attached a jpeg of the Subcatchment Hydrological Data table showing the entry for ID 10023. Like I said everything appears to be correct so I can't understand what's not defined. Thanks for the help.

Error 209 : undefined object KINGSTON
    at line 54 of [SUBCATCHMENT] section:
    10023 KINGSTON 4404-010 6002.936032 25.000000 500.000000 0.500000 0.000000
    Attached Images Attached Images

Innovyze Employee

Hello Shawn,
    It would be easier (as I have mentioned a few times) if you send these questions to support@innovyze.com.

Two questions, do you have a KINGSTON raingage defined or a Kingston Raingage defined? I suspect that the error is related to upper versus lower case ID names for the Raingage. If you send your zipped up ISDB folder to support@innovyze.com we will look at your issue.
    Regards,
    Bob Dickinson

Hi Robert,
    My zipped folder is to big to send by email. Can you send me the link to drop box it to support@innovyze.com? Thank you

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Shawn,

Serpil Kara from our office will email you a link. We did not want to post the connection link in here in the forum as it would allow anyone who can see the thread access to your data. Please reply here if you do not get an email from her with an upload link.

Patrick Moore