Thread: Goodbye

Smile Goodbye

I'm retiring on 21st December. I'd just like to thanks you all for stimulating questions and helpful answers over the years.
    I've had a great career and really enjoyed it all. I hope you will all be able to say the same when it's your turn.
    All the best to you all.
    Kristian

I know your name from your awesome answers Kristian. You have been an inspiring member. Have a wonderful retirement life. Best wishes!
    Lei
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristian Ravnkilde View Post
    I'm retiring on 21st December. I'd just like to thanks you all for stimulating questions and helpful answers over the years.
    I've had a great career and really enjoyed it all. I hope you will all be able to say the same when it's your turn.
    All the best to you all.
    Kristian

Thanks. Much appreciated. Best wishes to you too.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Kristian, Thank you so much for all that you have contributed on the User Forums. I really appreciated all the answers you have posted for our users. Best wishes to you in Retirement!

Thanks, Patrick, much appreciated. The forum has been really useful and I've enjoyed being part of the Innovyze scene ever since the WASSP days, it's been enormously exciting and rewarding. All the best to you all, too.

Forum Moderator

Innovyze Employee

Hi Kristian. Best wishes for your retirement. Thanks for being pretty much the first person to embrace ICM and also for your sterling efforts on the forums, I know there are many users who appreciated your responses. All the best, Duncan

Many thanks,
    Kristian, for all your support and answers over the years. Your ideas and comments have always been instructional to me. Best Wishes for your retirement!