Thread: Exporting Results to HYQ

Exporting Results to HYQ

Afternoon,

IW CS v12.5.4 (but probably common to all CS/ICM)

I am exporting TSR result data to .hyq and WQ files for a selection list of gauged links, and I'm finding that some of the .hyqs actually contain 2 sub-events (but not all) when I require one per sim.

On a test of one event I found that changing the DWF mode multiplier in the timestep control of the sim controller to '1' and checking the 'store results when in DWF mode' box provides what I'm after.

Now the million dollar question is can I generate one sub event per .hyq and WQ with what I have?

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

The "store results in DWF" is important if you're running TSRs, which it sounds like you are. There's always cut and paste to merge results if you need to. Remember to fill in missing timesteps with a suitable number to represent DWF. It may be quicker and more reliable to re-run the sim, depending on how ling it takes and how behind schedule you are .......

Thanks Kristian. Yes I'm running TSR to extract CSO spill data. I've never come across the switch between DWF/Storm mode before - every day is a school day I suppose.